(Golf Management Institute of Canada)
The Golf Management Institute of Canada offers on-line continuing education
courses in a variety of different subjects ranging from financial and human
resource management to golf course design. The website features descriptions
of the courses offered and instructor profiles. Courses are offered
in an on-line format. A description of the process can be found under
the course description page.
www.ckua.org (CKUA Radio)
www.ckua.org is the web home of one of the finest listener supported public
radio stations currently on the air on planet earth. CKUA radio offers
one of the most diverse programming sets you will have probably encountered.
They offer programming in just about every possible music genre. Their
CD and vinyl libraries are extensive. From the main page of the website
you can find listings of past play lists … so if you liked a tune you can
always find out what it was. The weekly program guide and daily offerings
are located within easy reach. Even if you do not live in Alberta you
can always listen via the Internet.
(Mini Golf Game)
This site provides an entertaining game of mini-golf to help while away the
(Home Team Golf)
Looking for a gift for the golfer in the family, you’ll find home décor
items, custom club covers, games, apparel and art at this website.
The items are broken down into categories for easy shopping. They advertise
5000+ different golf related items all for sale on-line in the comfort of
your own home.
www.watermagazine.com (Water Magazine)
Water Magazine is mainly about urban water systems. Wastewater, potable,
storm water, grey water ... it contains dozens of specially selected articles
and papers. It also contains hundreds of links to other articles, water
websites, and book and paper reviews. If you are after water policy
ideas, new thinking, a bit of stimulation - it takes time on the net.
It is the mission of Watermagazine.com to display useful links on their site.
They select from many sites on the Internet, updating the web page regularly.
They also accept submitted articles & suggestions.
We came across these pearls of wisdom on the Internet – enjoy – Twelve Truths
12. Life is sexually transmitted.
11. Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
10. Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without
an erection, make him a sandwich!
9. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use
the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
8. Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
7. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
6. Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
5. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention
4. Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial
tax cut saves you thirty cents?
3. In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world
is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
2. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
1. Many terrorists come to America legally and hang around on expired visas
(some for as long as 10-15 years). At Blockbuster you're two days late
with a video rental and those people are all over you. I think we should
put Blockbuster in charge of US immigration.
If you come across some interesting websites that you would like to pass
on, please email Dave at email@example.com or Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org.